Personal Insurance 2023-10-25T10:10:34+01:00

Home Building and Contents Insurance

Your home along with everything in it is precious – whether you are a first time buyer and just starting up, well established or retired professionals. It is really important to protect your building and it’s contents, call us to discuss your personal needs and ensure you get the appropriate level of cover to protect everything that is precious to you and yours.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Private Car Insurance

After your home – possibly the next biggest purchase you’ll make. It is important to make sure that you choose the right policy which offers the correct level of financial cover, to deal with the outcome of an accident, theft, fire or accidental damage.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Short Term Motor Insurance

Good news, your requirement for short-term vehicle insurance can now be fulfilled as we’ve partnered with one of the UK’s leading providers called GoShorty. Get cover from 1 hour to 28 days in less than 2 minutes!

Who are GoShorty?

GoShorty are one of the UK’s leading short-term car and van insurance providers, and we help thousands of motorists across the UK each week to become insured on a car or a van from just 1 hour to 28 days.

What is temporary short-term vehicle insurance?

Temporary / short-term insurance is comprehensive car and van that lasts from 1 hour up to 28 days or learner driver cover that lasts from 1 day to 6 months. It’s the modern approach to insurance for those who don’t want to be tied down with a 12-month policy.

Why use GoShorty

  • Temporary car insurance for drivers 18 to 75
  • Temporary van insurance for drivers aged 19 to 75
  • Learner driver insurance for drivers aged 17 to 69
  • Temporary under 21 car insurance for students and learner drivers
  • We cover vehicle values from £1 to £65,000 (some limitations apply)
  • Cover available from 1 hour to 28 days for cars and vans (1 day to 24 weeks for Learner Driver Insurance)
  • Easy to use online quote form, get short term cover in minutes
  • All policies are fully comprehensive
  • Can be used to cover business use on a private car


Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

GAP Insurance

If your vehicle is written off as a result of an accident, your insurance payout is based on the market value of the vehicle at the time of the accident. If you bought your vehicle on finance that could mean you still owe more to the finance company than you receive from your insurer, leaving you with a shortfall. Gap insurance pays the difference. Call us for a quote today.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Vehicle Breakdown Insurance

With prices from just £72.71 – it is a small price to pay for peace of mind. This comprehensive cover is with RAC and includes roadside assistance/recovery, at home, onward travel and European Assistance.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Classic Car Insurance

As a classic car owner we know just how special your car is to you and that you’re not like all the other motorists out there! So it makes sense that your insurance cover reflects this and we take this into account when we arrange your cover.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Motor Bike Insurance

Whether you ride every day or just occasionally for pleasure, we can source the most competitive and appropriate level of cover that best fits your needs.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Personal Legal Protection and Accidental Management Assistance

We offer and recommend a combined policy, giving you peace of mind and practical assistance in the event you need to make your motor claim which will be managed on your behalf from start to finish and in most cases provide you with a replacement vehicle. Please contact us for the full terms and conditions.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Travel Insurance

If you are lucky enough to be going on holiday or travelling abroad for business, your trip will be all the more enjoyable and smoother if you go with the peace of mind knowing you are covered. Especially if it is the appropriate level of insurance needed for tha part of the world you are travelling to. We can offer competitive rates for single trip/annual policies and even for some pre-existing medical conditions.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Covered Learner Insurance

Covered Learner Driver is a fully comprehensive policy in the name of the learner driver. If the Learner driver was involved in an accident whilst being supervised in, this policy will not affect any No Claims Bonus as the policy operates separately to any existing motor policy on the vehicle. Prices are from £86.24 for 1 month. Please call our office for more information and prices.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

High Net Worth Home Insurance

If you live in a higher value home, or you have contents worth is more than £75,000 then a High Net Worth Home Insurance policy would be best suited as they can offer you with higher levels of cover and single item limits

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Unoccupied Home Insurance

Finding insurance for your unoccupied property can be difficult. Most insurers will only tend to offer cover for perils such as fire, lightening, earthquake and explosion. At Lagrove insurance brokers we can offer complete protection including Storm, flood, escape of water and oil, theft or attempted theft, malicious intent, accidental breakage of fixed glass, subsidence and property owners’ liability insurance.

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Holiday Home Insurance

This policy is available to UK property owners whose property will be unoccupied for long periods of time because they either live or work away or overseas and only use the property upon their return

Give us a call: 0208.574.4656

Do You Have An Insurance Question We Can Help With?

Get a free quote

Trusted Partners

Get A Quote Today